Engines & Tankage
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Cummins professional working engine turbo intercooler (INT intermittent engine, for fishing boat, which is completely different from pleasure engines). No electronics. Hours 2,000 in 15 years - completely overhauled at 1,600 hours. New exhaust raiser 2021 – 335 horse power - speed max 12.5kt, low range speed 9.5 kt, cruise range 10kt.
- ZF oversize hydraulic gearboxes.
- Oversize Aquadrive mating between shaft and engine with PSS water tight.
- Fire extinguisher to engine room.
- Engine room has special high-speed train insulation rubber and wood, including special material for anti- vibration and sound in engine bilge. Outside there is no noise at all and you should check the RPM to understand that the engine is running.
- Double Racor filters for water separation. One Racor for filtering fuel between main tank to daily tank, and automatic shut off for petrol to the engine.
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps in engine room.
- Total fuel capacity of 1,500 litres
- Total water capacity 1,000 litres.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Greywater capacity of 170 litres. - 2x Grey Tanks with macerators
- Blackwater capacity of 200 litres. - 2x Black Tanks with macerators
Propulsion & Steering
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bruntons Varifold 4 blades fixed propeller.
- Hydraulics Max-Power 300 retractable bow thruster - 25 KW.
Cariboni Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit:
- Electro-hydraulic control for mainsail furler, bow thruster, furling jib, stern garage.
- 3 x Hydraulic pumps.
- Hydraulic garage door.
- Hydraulic PTO on generator
- Navteck classical 5 way input control units - manual and electric (back stay – genoa halyard – under deck piston for tensioning genoa furler – stay sail under deck piston – vang double effect piston up and down.
- PLC automatic control of the entire hydraulic system, and for furling angle of the vang which it will place in position automatically before furling starts.
- Fast vang release on gibe.
- Buttons on steering consoles both sides to control furling main, furling genoa, vang control up and down.
Cariboni Manual Hydraulic Controls:
- Cariboni 2-speed/5 ways.
- Halyard cylinders.
- Staysail tensioning cylinders.
- Furling tensioning cylinders.
- Dual-action vang for automatic mainsail angle tensioning.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 1 x Water-heater 80l 2000w connected also with engine.
- 2 x Fresh water pumps by Gianneschi automatically switched every 4 hours.
- 2 x Salt water pumps by Gianneschi automatically switched every 4 hours.
- Direct connection from shore with pressure reducer.
- One 24V desalinator by Shenker 150 l hour - 2019 new.
- One 220 desalinato HP 400 l hour - new 2021.
- 2 x Bilge pumps in each bilge compartments automatically driven in total 10.
- 1 x Manual “Monster” bilge pumps located in keel bilge.
- Emergency aspiration by engine from bilges.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Condaria 72,000 BTU aircon with digital thermostats in every room. Cold and heating.
- Extra heating water heater for very cold climate (north pole) with 8.000w heating power.
- 8 x Fans with thermostats in each cabin and saloon.
Fare Locker Housing:
- Compressed air intake.
- Hot/cold and fresh and salt-water shower.
- Winch and windlass.
Voltage Systems and Shore Power:
- Shorepower converter transformer automatically 110v in 220 to run all systems (American equipment).
- 220/110 shower power stabilizer transformer.
- 220V equipment.
- 24V power for services.
- 32 x 6V batteries for servicing a total 1,600 amps (2020).
- Emergency battery to service SSB and VHF, placed on higher sea level.
- 4x24VEngine and generator starting batteries.
- 5 x Mastervolt (3x100A – 1x50A --1x30A) Battery Chargers.
- Inverter 5000W Mastervolt
- 1 x Alternator per engine.
- 1 x 130A alternator for services (plus one spare).
- 1 x Onan generator, 17.5Kw with PTO.
- Maintenance completely 1,600 hours. Yearly maintenance.
Total hours now circa 2000.
- New raisers etc. 2021.
- Scuba compressor charging 6 bottles at a time.
- Air compressor 50l tank in garage/anchor locker/engine room.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- B&G Hercules Race - with 8 x 20-20 jumbo LCDs and 7 FFD LCDs (2 x in cockpit and 5 x below decks – in each cabin, the saloon and at nav. station).
- B&G autopilot with gyrocompass – with remote control from: steering, nav. station and saloon.
- Raymarine autopilot with gyrocompass – with remote control from steering, nav. station and saloon.
- Marsili hydraulic steering with electronic rudder and pilot dampenings for efficient routing.
- 2 x Independent Raymarine AXIOM 12 plotters in the cockpit.
- 2 x Repeaters for external plotters with two monitors and keyboard (1 x in saloon, 2 x at nav. station).
- 1 x Raymarine 2019 AXIOM 12 plotter at nav. station, controlled independently from others.
- 2 x Independent 2019 AXIOM7/9 plotters with integrated antenna in owner's cabin.
- 2 x A2019 XIOM 7 plotters in the central cockpit.
- 8 x Jumbo FFD display connected with Raymarine wind station.
- Sailor VHF with 100W signal amplifier plus external handset. Simrad VHF with 3 external handsets and intercoms.
- 2 x Independent antennas.
- Sailor250 Watt SSB.
- GSM mobile phone with amplifier and antenna at masthead.
- Sailor Iridium satellite phone.
- Sailor Fleet 33 satellite phone.
- Furuno Navtex - ICS 6 LCD with black box and independent antenna to download forecasts and weather maps to a computer.
- Computer with 18" screen and printer.
- GSM transmitter for fax.
- 2 x GPS antennas.
- 2 x VHF antennas.
- 1 x GSM antenna.
- 1 x 60cm satellite TV antenna.
- 1 x Analog TV antenna.
- FM/AM antenna.
- 2 x Navtex antennas.
- Iridium satellite antenna.
- Fleet33 satellite phone antenna
- 4 x Frigomar fridge.
- Indel Webasto 233lt freezer.
- Miele freezer with drawers.
- Miele washer dryer.
- Industrial Miele dishwasher, washing in 15 minutes.
- Miele ceramic hob.
- Miele oven.
- Miele microwave.
- Miele extractor hood.
- Gimballed gas cooker with enclosed Alpes Inox recessed stove/oven. White Corian worktops
- Double Corian sinks with fresh and salt water
- In sink macerator
- Tecma electric fresh water flush toilets.
- Devon & Devon ceramics and tabs
- Retractable Sony 32" LCD TV.
- 20" TV in all cabins and galley.
- Portable 15" TV for cockpit.
- CD-DVD players.
- High quality 220V Hi-Fi system.
- Centralised stereo system.
- 1 x Seatel 65cm satellite dish.
- 1 x Additional Navionics analogue TV antenna.
- Various Video VHF and CD recorders.
- Sky decoder in all rooms.
- Satellite decoder in each room and saloon.
- Dining table for 10 people.
- TV, bookcases etc.
- Desk for workstation with leather armchair plug internet connection.
- Large “U-shaped sofa in ivory leather.
- Teak natural skin wax finish.
- New floors in teak.
- Master cabin with their bathroom and separate shower box.
- One guest cabin, with bathroom and shower.
- There is a dedicated crew cabin at the bow with its sink and WC. This room can be used as a crew cabin, or sail locker and one crew cabin with WC and sink; a watertight door divided the bow master cabin shower with crew cabin room.
- Very large dining room with TV.
- Very large chart table cabin.
- One large accessible engine room - stand up height.
- Second engine room dedicated exclusively to the engine.
- A very large garage with washing/dryer machine.
Full Width Guest Cabin:
- Port side seating.
- Double berth to starboard.
- En-suite heads forward.
- Hanging lockers to port and starboard.
- Full beam with central double bed
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Second Nav. Station to right
Port Guest Cabin:
- 2x Single berths and en-suite head & shower
- All deck equipment by Harken & Spinlock
- Central cockpit with large U-shaped bench for 10 people
- Table with extension leaves mounted on electrical pistons up/down, adjustable to variable heights
- 2x Carbon rudder wheels wood/carbon steering pedestals. With consoles for remote control of all manoeuvres including winches, hydraulic lights
- Flush Solimar carbon deck hatches.
- Solimar with steel steps and automatic pilot release.
- Retractable hydraulic passarelle & crane.
- Garage with large aft hydraulically door. For storage of outboards and water toys. Gangway/crane ideal for lifting from garage.
- Aft sunbathing area with built-in teak platform. Removable carbon swim ladder.
Cold salt-water shower on swim platform. Compressed air for inflatable toys.
- One container 20” spare parts.
- Sanguinetti 2000W retractable windlass.
- Lofrans 2,500 watt windlass with wireless remote control from cockpit and bow.
- CQR anchor 80kg with 160m of chain
- Various Bimini
- Front canopy - creates a closed and sheltered space in the event of adverse conditions Cushions for
- sunbathing area under boom
- AB aluminium cm 380 white
- Mercury 4 stroke
- All lighting dimmable
- Fiber optic lighting for cockpit and gunwales
- Spreader lights illuminating both up and down
Sails & Rigging
- Carbon mast by Hallspar.
- Carbon boom with Marten hydraulic mainsail furler.
- Hook for staysail halyard.
- Double halyards spi/mainsail/genoa/staysail, all in Spectra. Double backstay with "PBO" terminals.
- Non-structural steering wheels.
- Navtek 800 rod rigging.
- 2 x Bolts for staysail (removable at mast to clear foredeck area). Second staysail and storm jib stay with piston.
- Hydraulic furling.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit for gennaker.
- 6x Harken B1111 electric carbon winches
- Genoa - 109 sqm.
- Mainsail - 148 sqm.
- 2 x Battened mainsail.
- 2 x Battened genoas – 1 x winter and 1 x summer.
- Furling staysail.
- Carabiners staysail.
- ‘K’ mainsail.
- Storm staysail
- Gennaker 160% drifter.
- All principal sails in millennium laminate, single piece construction baked at 1200 in carbon and kevlar, including drifters.
- Jotron EPIRB + radar transponder
- MOM and various other equipment
- 3x Large CO2 classical bottles automatically working
- Various 2kg extinguishers